Annual Pledge Drive
It’s never to late to make a donation to Innovations Academy’s Annual Pledge Drive!
Our Fall Pledge Drive starts in September/October of each school year, however, all year long we have our “Innovations Academy Charter School Pledge Drive.” All funds donated this year will go towards technology and other needs for the school. Our Pledge amount is $150.00, however we ask that families give what they feel comfortable with.
- Pay through our online PayPal program or
- Pick-up a Pledge Drive brochure in the Front Office
For families who are already enrolled: WE NEED FOR YOU TO RE-ENROLL! Re-enrollment must take place every year in order for us to be able to continue to take advantage of the benefits.
- Go to escrip.com
- Use your email and our school ID number to re-enroll: 500022874
For families who are enrolling for the first time, make sure you register all your credit, debit card, and grocery store cards.
Have your extended family, friends, and neighbors enroll under Innovations as well!
- You may enroll under multiple schools.
- Our group name is: Innovations Academy
- Our ID Number is: 500022874
Scholastic Book Fair
Each year, Innovations Academy partners with Scholastic Book Fairs to sponsor an on-site book event at our school. Families have the opportunity to purchase books for the classrooms and for their children while supporting our school. Every Scholastic Book Fair offers a new assortment of books for the fall and spring seasons and consistently includes the latest award-winners and most popular books, often in exclusive Book Fair-only editions. Books are available online and at the school. At the end of the Fair, the school is awarded either a percentage of the revenue or books and educational materials.
This year our book fair will take place April 29 – May 2, 2013.
Gourmet Food Trucks
Jan- March 2016 there will be NO Food Trucks service. They will be RELAUNCHING their efforts in April of 2016
Ongoing Passive Fundraisers for the 2014-15 School Year
- Mighty Nest Lunch Supplies
When using this site to purchase lunch supply products (lunch boxes, water bottles…), enter our zip code 92131 and name
- Labels for Education:
- Did you know that we can get free school supplies from such items such as Campbell’s soup labels, V-8 juice caps, Bic Pen UPC labels, Post cereal UPC codes? Simply clip off the UPC code on the product and bring them into the school’s office. The more labels, the more points, the more school supplies!
- eLabels for Education:
- Is a partnership with ‘Labels for Education.’ All you do is go online, register your grocery card, shop, swipe, and earn points for our school!
- Box Tops 4 Education:
- Did you know that by simply clipping Box Tops coupons off of cereal boxes and other products, our school can earn money? Simply check all your grocery products, clip, and bring them into IA.
- Target: http:
- If you have a Target Credit Card or Target Visa Card, Target will donate money to our school! Go online and sign-up!
- Register and shop online at stores such as Bath and Body Works, Amazon.com, Travelocity, etc. Innovations Academy will receive a designated donation from iGive.com.
- Fresh & Easy Grocery Store:
- Save your grocery receipt(s) and bring them into IA’s main office. Simply place your receipts in the Fresh & Easy box on the counter.