Join us on Friday November 4th from 8-10 pm for a fun evening of ice skating, ice games, music, and disco lights. This ice skating fundraiser will support Innovations Academy’s Performing Arts program. Funds will go towards building sets, microphones, and other items needed for theater performances.
The Friday Skate night session at the San Diego Ice Arena in Mira Mesa is aimed at middle and high school students, with disco lights and appropriate music, however ALL AGES are welcome (including younger children and parents). *Parents who want to watch but not skate are welcome to sit in the bleachers and don’t need to buy a ticket.
Tickets are $12. Ticket sales and waivers are only available online.
The deadline for ticket purchases is 4pm on Nov 4th. Tickets can NOT be sold at the door. *The fundraising price and credit only applies to online orders placed appropriately before deadline (listed above)
How to Purchase Fundraiser Tickets: (two ways to get to correct ticket booth)
- click the following link and purchase tickets and fill out online waiver. Be sure you choose the correct fundraiser associated with your organization!
- go to San Diego Ice’s website and follow the steps below
- Go to our home page: sdice.com
- Click on the Public Experience Box
- Click on Fundraisers Tab (Underneath banner at top of page)
- Click on the picture of a ticket that says Already Have a Fundraiser Booked?
- Click on picture of ticket that says Innovations Academy Theatre Performance Fundraiser
- Select the correct organization (Innovations Academy Theatre Fundraiser)
- Click the green button that says Friday November 4th, 2016
- From there each person will need to create an account or login if they already have an account made, please be sure to fill in all information (You should have an account already made if you have signed up through our online system for any other program in the past)
- Click Save+Log In
- Next you will Agree to the waiver
- Under the Participants box on the right side check the spelling of your name or the person who will be skating in the Fundraiser and hit the Add to Cart button
- Click the Checkout button at the top
- Double check the spelling of your name and price – $12.00 per person – Click Complete Purchase
- Continue to the payment page and finish.
*** If a parent is purchasing a ticket for their child they must put the child’s first and last name when adding them to the cart. Parents can add multiple family members to the Add to Cart portion of checkout, just be sure they put each person who will be skating as a separate person.
***The ice rink will be checking everyone in by checking their names off of a roster at the box office window on the day of our Fundraiser. Anyone who’s name isn’t on the Fundraiser roster will have to pay the general admission price and none of the money will go towards your organization